- October 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
As a childcare volunteer for the Help One Child Support Groups, you play a vital role in the communi...
- October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- November 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- November 14 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- December 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Parent Education Group – Facebook
Help One Child hosts this group as a way to inform parents and caregivers of events and resources that are relevant to caring for adoptive, foster, and kinship children.
Therapist Base – Past Trainings
- September 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Virtual Parent Training: Relationship-Based Approaches that Support Healing and Build Resilience in Young ChildrenJuly 25 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- June 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Childcare RSVP deadline is Friday, June 19th. In an attempt to make this parent training as accessib...
- June 9 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
In an attempt to make this parent training as accessible and distraction-free for you, we are offeri...
- March 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We have partnered with a local community-based organization, S.T.A.R Programs to launch CarePortal i...
- March 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- February 16 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- January 19 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- January 11 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- November 17, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Our November monthly parent training will be led by Dr. Marlina Selva, Psy.D, LMFT. Dr. Selva will b...
- November 9, 2019 @ 8:15 am - 12:30 pm
Mike and Kristin Berry (and their amazing team) strive to encourage moms and dads along the unique j...
- October 20, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- September 21, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- September 21, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Volunteers are needed to help with childcare while their parents attend a workshop lead by, Randall ...
- September 15, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SUPPORT GROUP HOSTED: Four Types of Parenting Styles that Influence Children’s Emotional IntelligenceSeptember 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This training will be led by Dr. Marlina Selva, Psy D., LMFT. Dr. Selva works with foster/adopted ch...
- August 4, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Taking a quick stroll down Memory Lane to your childhood home, what are some events that were...
- July 28, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As adoptive, foster, and kinship parents, you open up your home and your heart to children wh...
Our Education Committee is made up of adoptive, foster, and kinship parents just like you! They meet biannually and support Help One Child’s Education Program. Click below to find out more!
- Contributing ideas for topics and trainers
- Hosting our Monthly Parent Training
- Filling in as subs for Support Group Facilitators when there is a scheduling conflict or they need a break
- Moderating our Parent Education Group on Facebook
- Helping to create attendance Certificates when requested by parents for RFA hours
- Helping to prepare the monthly emails that go out for our Education and Support Group Email Lists
If any of these areas interest you, and you’d like to find out more about joining our Education Committee, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.