- This event has passed.
Interventions for Infants, Children, and Teens Affected by Drug and Alcohol Exposure
Dr. Ira Chasnoff
1-Day Intensive Pass: Substance Abuse in Utero Pre-Conference Session for Replanted available for virtual, live stream (no replay or recordings)
Thursday October 12, 2023 | 8am – 2pm pst| No replay available, only live stream
$25 – with Replanted Registration
$50 – Pre-Conference Registration One-Day Intensive Only Discount Code: 1DAYFOR50
If you are supporting a child through foster care or adoption whose birth mother used drugs or alcohol during pregnancy, this session is for you. Based on Dr. Chasnoff’s award-winning new book, Guided Growth, this session will integrate the sciences of education, brain development, early learning, and behavioral management specifically related to children affected drugs and alcohol during pregnancy.
The program will help parents and professionals understand:
- The brain basis of their children’s learning and behavioral problems due to prenatal drug and alcohol exposure
- The normal learning process and how prenatal drug and alcohol exposure disrupts that process
- 5 strategies for setting your child up for success both academically and behaviorally.
- Foster Parent training credit available (5.5 hours)
- Professional CEs are available (5.5 hours) at an additional cost