- This event has passed.
Hope for the Journey Conference 2022
May 6, 2022 - May 7, 2022$20 – $40
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”13604″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]
Friday, May 6- Saturday, May 7, 2022
($149 value for individual registration or gather in community WITH US for $20-$40!)
Help One Child and Neighborhood Bible Church are hosting in person. Gather to view the simulcast together, in person, to receive encouragement and practical tools together. Registration is available below!
Structurally, the Hope for the Journey Conference will include five high-level learning modules based on the foundational principles of Trust-Based Relational Intervention® (TBRI®) along with a fifth teaching component, The Gospel + TBRI. Embedded within each learning module will be a “Going Deeper” teaching video on a select topic, and also included will be one practical, encouraging “Practical Perspectives” video featuring the voices of adult adoptees as well as adoptive and foster families.
$40/ Family Cost (3+ Adult Attendees)
Scholarships are available, as we do not want the registration fee to prevent anyone from attending!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”1″ title=”Important Conference Details”][vc_tta_section title=”Conference Schedule:” tab_id=”1648163337886-352cdd3a-18b7″][vc_column_text]
Conference Day 1: May 6
|9:00||Registration, Breakfast Goodies, & Childcare Drop Off|
|9:30||Welcome & Learning Module 1: An Introduction to Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI)
“Going Deeper” topic to include the importance of understanding ACEs.
|11:00||Lunch & Small Group Discussions, Community & Network Building Opportunities
*Lunch is provided on Friday for adults and children in childcare.
|12:00||Learning Module 2: Connecting Principles
“Going Deeper” topic to explore connecting with teens.
|1:40||Learning Module 3: Empowering Principles
“Going Deeper” topic to unpack sensory needs and integration.
Thank You’s, Gift Basket Raffle, Announcements, & See You Tomorrow
* There will be some traffic congestion in the church circle drive due to school next door pickups (2:30-3:15ish)
Conference Day 2: May 7
|8:30||Registration, Breakfast Goodies, & Childcare Drop Off|
|9:00||Welcome & Learning Module 4: Correcting Principles
“Going Deeper” topic to include a review of The IDEAL Response©.
|10:30||Small-Group Discussions, Community & Network Building Opportunities|
|11:00||Learning Module 5: The Gospel + TBRI|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Web Simulcast Conference IN PERSON Details:” tab_id=”1648163337886-f94857bd-47f9″][vc_column_text]
- Trauma-Informed Childcare available (An online sign up for childcare will be available soon.)
- Open to all foster, adoptive, & kinship parents and caregivers, plus the professionals who work with this population of youth and families! It is a faith-based conference and all are welcome!
- Breakfast goodies and snacks provided graciously by Neighborhood Bible Church
- A long enough break is provided daily so you can eat at a nearby restaurant or your own sack lunch.
- The conference is broken into two days. Can’t attend both days? No problem, join for just one!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Guidebooks Details:” tab_id=”1648163564885-7aa5237c-e991″][vc_column_text]For those who will attend in person, we will have printed guidebooks that will include:
- Key takeaways from each of the five learning modules
- Practical application activities
- Space to record notes
DOWNLOAD TO PRINT ›[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]