Getting Involved with Help One Child is easy! Attending a ministry orientation will help you learn more about foster parenting and how to get involved in helping in other ways. Orientations are held monthly or can be set up individually.
The Help One Child Orientation includes:
- Discussion of opening your home to a child at-risk, whether as a foster family or safe family
- Overview of the support services for families already caring for at-risk children
- Overview of how you can be a Help One Child ambassador to your church or community
- Discussion of introducing Safe Families for Children to your church
- Volunteer opportunities and steps for getting involved as a volunteer
- For a current list of volunteer opportunities, click here.
- Discussion of the licensing or certification requirements and the difference between them.
- Information on free health screening and TB test is made available.
To learn more about being a Safe Family, follow this link.
To schedule an orientation, contact Judy Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 917-1210.
Contact Judy Holmes at email@example.com to attend an orientation.