Donate New and Gently Used Items…
to support our families. Things in greatest demand are:
- bed frames/mattresses (especially bunk beds which allow families to take in more children, keeping siblings together)
- furniture and household items
- sporting equipment
- baby items (diapers!)
- clothing and shoes
- tech – computers, software, gaming systems
Thank you for considering donating your items to Help One Child. Our ministry survives on the community’s continuous support and generosity and we are grateful for your contribution.
We would like to remind you these items are going to children who have experienced trauma and/or loss. Please help us make them feel as loved as possible by complying with these guidelines:
- Gently used (washed and ready to be worn) or new items only.
- Clothing without stains or holes.
- All toys and puzzles have the correct amount of pieces.
- Household items are still functional and clean.
If you have any questions or would like to drop off donations, please contact Judy@helponechild.org.
Frequently Requested Items
We make every effort to keep these items in stock due to their high demand. If you feel led to pickup an item or two while you are out at the store, our families will be beyond appreciative!
- Toilet Paper
- Gift Cards for Groceries and Gas